Bitcoin changed many people’s lives, including our own. We wanted to mark bitcoin’s ten year anniversary the best way we know how: with custom hardware. Without worrying about cost or manufacturability, we created hardware that we would want to stare at ourselves, all day long.
We also wanted to make a product that really represents bitcoin. So, in the spirit of scarcity, we will make only 500 serialized units. Introducing the BlockClock: an electro-mechanical display.
"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry."
- Satoshi Nakamoto.
What do I get? [buy]
- The Block Clock
- Serialized on the back
- Remote control
- Custom made frame
- Power Supply
- Free shipping
- We will only ever make 500 production units and each carries a unique serial number. Order now to get the low numbers!
- They will be assembled in batches of 25. Individually soldered, inspected and hand assembled.
- No costs were spared on parts and materials.
- Comprehensive web UI for configuration, hosted on the BlockClock itself.
- Electrum blockchain data can be displayed: height, merkel root, etc.
- Multiple exchange data sources, and all their end points for pairs, daily volume, etc.
- Enter simple python expressions for advanced calculations and your own personal metrics.
- Custom API for your own data sources.
- Multiple animation modes, including our favourite: 'party mode'
- 21 profiles for 4 pages. Can cycle through the pages, or use the remote control to pick.
- Bluetooth remote included (3 buttons with 1 mute button)
- Canadian Maple hand-made frame with museum-grade polycarbonate front.
- 24x electro-mechanical 7-segment displays plus 6 color flip-dots.
- Extra thick premium PCB, gold plated traces.
- Power supply included (world voltages, and plugs).
- Free shipping word-wide
- Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi enabled
- Web UI and fully customizable for your needs
- Limited run with numbered markings on the back
- Frame: 13.5x9.5x3" (approx)